Terms & Conditions
At WholesalePatches.com, we know our customers are the reason for our success!
FREE ARTWORK & DESIGN
FREE SETUP FOR PATCHES
FREE FEDEX AIR SHIPPING
UP TO 7 FREE THREAD COLORS
We Are A Team
Every embroidered patch we produce is backed by our outstanding customer service and 100% quality guarantee. For us, every patch order is a team effort. We’re half the team — YOU are the other half. We depend on you to provide the information we need to produce the patches you want. As with any team, we each have specific responsibilities. For your convenience, we have defined these responsibilities below. Please take a moment to review these terms and conditions of our sales.
- Providing accurate information. We will email you a digital proof of your patch design for your approval before we start production. This proof is a graphic artist’s representation of the final product, to enable you to make any changes or corrections before committing to production of your patches.
- Confirming your order. Before we begin manufacturing your patches, we will email you an order confirmation notice containing all the specifics of your order: type, size, quantity, colors, price and delivery date.
- Producing your custom patches properly and on time. Once you have approved both the digital proof and the order confirmation, we will manufacture your embroidered patches within 10 days. We will ship your order directly to the address you specify. Please note: once you have approved the order confirmation and returned it to us, the sales process is complete and production of your patches is under way. Therefore, your order cannot be cancelled at that point.
- Responding to your needs! We want this to be the best experience you’ve ever had when it comes to custom embroidered patches! If you have concerns, constructive criticism, or compliments, feel free to express them. You can call us toll free at 1-866-720-7467, or email us at email@example.com.
- Legal ownership of any and all logos, trademarks and copyrights. When you submit your design(s) to WholesalePatches.com, you warrant that you have the legal right to reproduce, or have reproduced, any logos or images associated with your order. You also certify that the production of any images you submit does not infringe on any other company or individual’s rights in any way.
- Paying close attention to the proof provided. When we send you the digital proof of your patch design, take the time to review it in detail. Please pay special attention to the design, the spelling and grammar, and the colors. Once you have made any necessary changes, email the proof back to us. This is your signal to us that you approve the design as it appears on the revised proof. NOTE: It is your responsibility to make the final color and thread material check. Our website shows all available thread and backing material color samples to allow you to check your proof against them for color accuracy. Please go to Our Designing Page and double check your thread colors.
- Reviewing your order confirmation.We will send you an order confirmation after you have returned your proof to us. Once again, please review the information carefully. If all the information is correct, email the order confirmation back to us and we will start the production of your custom embroidered patches.NOTE:You are ordering a custom product. Once you have approved and confirmed the order, it may not be canceled for any reason.
- Providing the correct shipping address. WholesalePatches.com will produce and ship your order within 10 days. We cannot be held responsible for delays in shipping caused by inaccurate address information, U.S. Customs procedures, the misrouting of your package, or undeliverable shipping addresses.
All orders are final. Because we manufacture a custom product for you, all sales are final. Once your order has been placed, following the procedures listed above, it may not be canceled for any reason. WholesalePatches.com does not issue refunds. However, we will gladly replace any embroidered patch containing defects in either materials or workmanship.
In the unlikely event a legal dispute arises, both you and WholesalePatches.com agree that the venue for such a dispute is Marion County, Florida, USA. Should the dispute pertain to the illegal use of copyrighted material or trademark infringement, you agree to defend the claim at your sole expense. You agree to pay any and all damages and costs assessed against Wholeale-Patches.com as a result of such a lawsuit or proceeding. You also agree to hold WholesalePatches.com harmless in any such lawsuit or proceeding.
All embroidered patches shown on this website that contain corporate logos or registered trademarks are shown only to illustrate the reproduction capabilities of WholesalePatches.com. Purchasing merchandise from WholesalePatches.com does not in any way, shape or form give you permission to reproduce logos, nor does it transfer, give or lease ownership of any logos or trademarks to you. It is your responsibility to verify your right to reproduce any logo, trademark or copyrighted material.
Thank You! We look forward to working with you!
– The Wholesale-Patches Team